Butter Sweet Corn Recipe with President Butter
- - 3 cup frozen/Fresh sweet corn
- - 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- - 2 pinch garam masala powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- - 2 teaspoon butter
- - 2 tablespoon black pepper
- - salt as required
- 1. Wash corn properly and boil them in a pressure cooker.
- 2. Take a wok, keep it on medium heat and melt butter in it.
- 3. After the butter melts, add sweet corn, chilli flakes, black pepper, garam masala and salt to the wok and mix well.
- 4. In the end add lemon juice and saute well for 1 minute or two.
- 5. Garnish with coriander leaf and serve it hot.