Maggie Recipe with President Butter
- - 2 Cups Water
- - 2 Packets Maggi
- - 3 tbsp of President Butter
- - 2 Sachets of Magggie Masala
- - 1 tsp President Butter
- - Coriander leaves for Garnish
- 1. Cook Maggi as per instructions given on the packet without adding Maggi Masala Magic.
- 2. In a sauté pan, add President Butter and allow it to melt. Once melted, add Maggi Masala powder.
- 3. Add in the cooked Maggi and Toss well untill the Maggi is coated with President Butter and masala well.
- 4. Serve hot garnish with cubes of President Butter and chopped coriander leaves